At Advantage Pacific, we are always focused on People, Solutions, and Service
Flexible benefits plans tailored to your employees needs and your budget, that have the ability to immediately scale as your business grows.
Cost Effective Expertise
Advantage Pacific brings the expertise your company needs to ensure you get a robust line up of benefits at a price that fits your budget.
- Extended Health
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Third Party Administration
Eliminate your administrative burden and focus on running your business with our integrated benefits administration package that we include at no extra cost for all of our benefits partners.
When you come to us for a group benefits quote or plan review we will share a 4 plan comparison with you that has the 4 best plans we received for your group in a side by side comparison that is easy to understand so you can make an informed decision on which plan is best for your company.
Claims Analysis and Waste Benefits Removal
Every company is going to use different benefits on their plan, this is why it is important to ensure your plan is specifically tailored to your company’s needs.
We do this by analyzing your claims usage to recommend reducing low use benefits while increasing the dollar limits for high use benefits.
This type of analysis helps your plan better serve the needs of your employees while keeping costs low and sustainable.
The Power of Pooling
Constantly rising premiums are an issue for every business, we achieve rate sustainability by pooling our benefits partners plans together where it makes sense.
We deal with several insurance carriers that provide semi-pooled and fully pooled plans our benefits partners can take advantage of.
Our Services Include
- Regular needs analysis to ensure your plan is serving your employee’s needs.
- We handle plan implementation from start to finish with our all digital enrollment process. We also offer paper forms as we understand not every employee is comfortable with digital enrollment.
- Continuous administrative support for any questions your or your plan members have.
- 1 business day response time guarantee to all requests.
- In depth renewal analysis and cost containment recommendations.
- Plan marketing every 2 or 3 years depending on renewal experience
See what our clients are saying about us:
Call to book a consultation at
Authorized distributor for The Canada Life Assurance Company, Equitable Life Insurance Company, The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company, Pacific Blue Cross, Sunlife and Benecaid. Manulife & Stylized M Design, and Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license.